“The Healing Power of Laughter!” CEU
Keynote or Workshop
Tired of your typical, boring cookie-cutter healthcare speaker?
Looking for someone who is uplifting, insightful that can even make stress funny? Then you want to hire Diana Jordan!
Diana’s message to take control of your own health speaks volumes to audiences of clinical professionals. Have fun with some stress and Laughter Therapy.
“Year after year, it always surprises me that a room full of healthcare professionals has to be reminded to go to the doctor and start the difficult conversations pertaining to their own health. Put your oxygen mask on first!”
Diana, a seven-year breast cancer survivor, brings a motivational, entertaining, inspirational, informative, and funny look at the healthcare field.
Laughter and stress relief strengthen the immune system, lower blood pressure, massage the heart, release endorphins and help you lose weight!
A polished healthcare speaker, Diana Jordan’s words speak loud and true about how we can make the choice to be happy, find the funny in our lives, take responsibility for our own health, and de-stress.
OBJECTIVES: CEU CREDIT
(can be tailored to fit your specific needs)
- – Teach how to use humor to diffuse potentially bad situations.
- – Explain how humor bonds people, increase work performance and reduces absenteeism.
- – Reference research from the past 20 years to convince leadership that humor actually leads to people making fewer mistakes so it’s ok to have fun at work.
- – Understand how to use humor to increase creativity in the workplace.
- – Empower your audience to use laughter to cope with stress and change.
- – Healthy benefits of laughter and how it is a great coping mechanism.
Healthcare & Wellness Groups • Healthcare Conventions
• Stress & Laughter Therapy • Woman’s Health & Wellness
• Nurse Meeting & Conference Speaker
“On behalf of the FMGMA Board and its Members; we thank you for your great presentation at the Annual conference. You were the perfect closing to our conference. As we all face stress in our professional and personal lives, it was great to hear your comments on how we can learn to be ‘fearless’ in life.”
“Diana Jordan was a motivational speaker for an important annual seminar. The feedback was that she was amazingly funny and left everyone feeling wonderful!”
“Diana Jordan ignited our group and made me look like a hero for hiring her! In fact, I brought her back two years later.”
“We received excellent feedback about the conference from attendees – you were by far the favorite and great closer after three long days.”
“We have gotten nothing but great feedback on your presentation last week. Thank You once again for making the trek to Amarillo! ”
“Thanks so much for speaking at the 2015 OkAMSS Fall Conference. I haven’t laughed so much! Everyone enjoyed you tremendously! We were so honored that you were able to come and speak!”
“Thank you for making this conference so successful!”