THE INGREDIENT MISSING FROM YOUR EVENT IS DIANA JORDAN – HEALTHCARE SPEAKER
“If you’re looking for something different, refreshing, NOT THE SAME COOKIE-CUTTER luncheon or event Healthcare Speaker, and you want to SHAKE things up, HIRE this HIGH ENERGY, LIFE ENTHUSIAST, full-of-life woman and TURN HER LOOSE on your audience! Your guests are guaranteed to leave informed, inspired, entertained and with a smile!” Nina Hernandez, Go Red luncheon Chairman, Toledo, Ohio
Let Diana shine as your perfect Business Conference or Meeting Keynote Speaker, Corporate Comedian, Healthcare Convention or Meeting Speaker. Diana excels in her overcoming Adversity Topic as well as Cancer Survivor Speaker, Women’s Events, and “Girls Night Out!”
IGNITE – ENLIGHTEN – ENTERTAIN- TAKE A BOW!
AMERICA’S ONLY MOTIVATIONAL COMEDIAN/SPEAKER, DIANA JORDAN!
EVER LAUGHED TILL YOU CRIED? CRIED TILL YOU LAUGHED?
A certified Laughter Therapist and Healthcare Speaker, Diana helps companies with stress-busting, burnout, mindfulness, overcoming adversity and reclaiming your life! She demonstrates how humor is the key ingredient that is missing in our work and lives and how to easily incorporate it.
Diana demonstrates through case studies, laugh-out-loud anecdotes, and life experiences how laughter is the key to good health, wealth, and success!
“To say Diana was sensational is an understatement. She was absolutely hilarious for a full 90-minutes. Frankly, the audience didn’t want to let her go. We brought her back three years later!”
Catherine Stevenson, Community Resource Liaison Memorial Healthcare
Everything you need to plan your event with Diana!
As a Certified Laughter Therapist and Healthcare Speaker, Diana Jordan believes you can’t be less stressful and fearless in business unless you are less stressed and fearless in your life.
Dare to see the positive in all kinds of changes and use your common-sense-of-humor to deal with the challenging changes, situations, burnout, and feeling overwhelmed.
• Attendees learn how to make their own personal “Giggle Box” that helps you smile and bust stress!
• See why Oprah calls Diana, “One of the funniest people on the Planet!”
Diana Jordan is that something different and exciting you’ve been looking for, she’s here for you!
• Diana is excellent in all areas of Press. Since Oprah called her, “One of the funniest people on the planet!” It seems everyone wants to interview her! And meet her! Knowing Tom Cruise doesn’t hurt!
Can Diana make her presentation personal to the attendees?
• Diana can tailor her Presentation to the event in any way they choose.
• Promote event via social media.
• Diana’s celebrity status can draw a bigger audience. She is excellent on the radio for pre-event calls with local or national radio stations, television appearances, or newspaper interviews.
Does Diana have anything to promote her appearance?
• Diana has a hilarious book, “A Wife’s Little Instruction Book – your survival guide to marriage without bloodshed!” as seen on Oprah.
• Diana has three forthcoming books: “My life on the Big C list” which describes her journey with breast cancer – and believe it or not, it’s funny!
• “The Dummies Guide to Cancer Etiquette!” will be out in late 2018.
• “Female, Fertile & Frustrated!” …a memoir
• Diana will make book signings a fun experience!
• She will be happy to autograph a book for whomever the staff would like as well as donate one or two for an auction.
• One hand held microphone
• One podium on stage as well as a small table and stool
• Powerpoint setup
Travels out of Los Angeles, California
“Diana Jordan is unique in that she is a speaker and a stand-up comedienne. We were impressed that she took the time to learn in advance who her audience would be, and then artfully selected the material she thought would meet their expectations. She not only achieved that but exceeded my expectations for this premier event. Everyone had fun putting together their own ‘giggle-box’ and the laughter club exercise. We ‘found our funny!’ Thanks to Diana. NorthBay salutes you, Diana!”
– Deborah Sugiyama, President
Dear Ms. Jordan,
Thank you so much for your participation in Financial Women International’s 82nd Annual Conference. I am overwhelmed by the dynamic delivery of your address, “The Power of the Happy Heart.”
90% of the respondents rated your performance at the highest levels
Please allow this letter to serve as a resounding affirmation for your program, and share it with others who request references of your work. Thank you again for sharing your talent with our organization.
– Melissa Curzon, Foundation Vice Chair
Financial Women International Foundation
|“As the Keynote Speaker for our Oncology Nursing Symposium Diana’s message of ‘Healing through laughter and love,’ as intertwined through her personal experience with cancer, was fun, funny, and refreshing. She made us laugh and she made us proud of the job we do everyday. It was exactly what the nurses needed after a long week at work!”
– Kevin A. Schreffler RN, MSN, OCN, Clinical Nurse Specialist
Winship Cancer Institute of Emory Healthcare
|“Diana knows how to rock a room with laughter!”
– Toyota Motor Corp
“On behalf of the FMGMA Board and its Members; we thank you for your great presentation at the Annual conference. You were the perfect closing to our conference. As we all face stress in our professional and personal lives, it was great to hear your comments on how we can learn to be ‘fearless’ in life.”
“Diana Jordan was a motivational speaker for an important annual seminar. The feedback was that she was amazingly funny and left everyone feeling wonderful!”
“Diana Jordan ignited our group and made me look like a hero for hiring her! In fact, I brought her back two years later.”
“We received excellent feedback about the conference from attendees – you were by far the favorite and great closer after three long days.”
“We have gotten nothing but great feedback on your presentation last week. Thank You once again for making the trek to Amarillo! ”
“Thanks so much for speaking at the 2015 OkAMSS Fall Conference. I haven’t laughed so much! Everyone enjoyed you tremendously! We were so honored that you were able to come and speak!”
“Thank you for making this conference so successful!”